Exercise #3

Imon Singha

Seahorse Fitness

69 Columbia St

New York, NY 10002

Dear Harry,

First, I would like to thank you for taking your time to send us a letter about your concern. It is our policies to give our clients best treatment possible. As we say “Your satisfaction is our success.”

You have stated in your letter that you have lost your contact lens on July 20th. I know how annoying and disappointing it is to lose something that’s pretty expensive. I have personally experienced a similar situation. And this is not the first time someone lost their belongings here at Seahorse Fitness. Meanwhile our pool maintenance staff search for your item, I highly recommend you to check our lost and found box.

In your letter, you have stated that you want us to pay for your replacement. Unfortunately, one of our club’s policy is that we are not responsible for any lost item. In addition, we provide all our members with a key and locker to keep their valuable belongings. We can search for your item without any hesitation but we can’t pay for it. If we find your item I will personally contact you as soon as possible.

If you have any other question or concerns please visit our website www.seahorsefitness.com

Sincerely

Imon Singha

Seahorse Fitness Manager.